How to Shop
PACKAGING & GIFT-WRAPPING:
Tales of Thread products are lovingly packaged in cotton bags with an informational card and a recycled beads. For specially gift-wrapped items please send an email enquiry to email@example.com. A special note can be sent with the wrapping if required.
UK - Delivery times and costs
Tales of Thread endeavours to have your order delivered to you within 3-5 days. We use Royal Mail that has a tracking facility. The cost is £5 per delivery. Please note Tales of Thread will not be held responsible for delays or unforeseen delivery issues.
EU shipping costs £15 per order, free for orders over £150.
For all deliveries within the EU - VAT is included.
International - Delivery times and costs
Free delivery over £150. Delivery times vary depending on your location and size of package.
Where you're not a UK resident and you've ordered products for delivery to a non-EU address, VAT is included in the price. Tales of Thread will then reimburse the VAT after purchase has been made.
• Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. We aim to ship orders placed before 5pm GMT Monday to Saturday on the same day however cannot guarantee this.
• All orders are shipped from the UK so import duties or taxes may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information. If you don't pay the applicable duties and taxes and the item is returned to us, we will deduct any duties, taxes or fees incurred by us from your refund.
• Our courier partners may not be able to call you on arrival so please ensure that you provide a delivery address where the shipment can be received and signed for during business hours. If our courier is unable to get a signature, they may leave the parcel with a neighbour or in a place they deem to be safe. The courier will try to deliver your order three times and should leave a calling card at each attempt.
• We’re unable to deliver on public holidays so please allow an extra working day.
We want you to be happy 100% happy with your Tales of Thread purchase. If you need to return something please:
• Return items within 14 days: Return your order within 14 days of the shipment date. We cannot accept returns beyond this time frame and will return them to you.
• Return items in perfect condition: All items need to be returned unworn, unwashed and undamaged. All returns will be inspected upon receipt and any item in unsuitable condition will be sent back to you. Eye masks are non-returnable for hygiene reasons unless packaging remains sealed.
• Keep the tags on: All Tales of Thread items have a tag attached. This tag must be kept on if you want to return the item. If you return an item without the original tag attached, the return will be sent back to you.
• Please note monogrammed items can not be returned.
• Please note sale items can not be returned.
• Please make sure to always include a delivery note with your return so we can identify it easily. If you didn't receive or have misplaced your delivery note please contact us
You may use any delivery service you wish, but please retain a proof of postage receipt until you’ve been credited for your return. Tales of Thread London is not responsible for items lost in transit.
Postage costs will not be refunded on refunded or exchanged items. Returns from outside of the EU must be invoiced as "RETURNED GOODS - OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE" to prevent them being held at UK Customs. Any customs charges incurred are payable by the customer.
Return address: Tales of Thread, 36, Dalby Road, London, SW18 1AW, United Kingdom
Once your return has arrived back at Tales of Thread, it will be processed within 5 working days. We’ll send you an email to confirm when we’ve processed your return. If you paid by card, the funds should reach your account within 4 days of the refund being processed.
In An Unlikely Event of a Fault, the item(s) will be refunded, exchanged, or replaced as soon as possible. Items not returned in perfect condition will not be considered a fault. Please send items back by ‘Special Delivery’ or by any other recorded method, with a receipt obtained from the Post office or Courier used, as we will not be held responsible for any items lost during transit. Postage costs will be fully refunded on faulty items. Please note all sale items are non-refundable.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or concerns. We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION:
Please email or write to the following address: email@example.com
Tales of Thread Ltd.
36, Dalby Road, SW18 1AW
Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of the TalesofThread.com website and products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by Tales of Thread Ltd occasionally. Please visit this page regularly to take notice of any amendments we might have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to http://talesofthread.com is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. On occasion, we may restrict access to some areas or all of this Website.
Tales of Thread Ltd respects and regards highly the privacy rights of its online users, and ensures that all information provided is held and transmitted in a protected and confidential environment. We use standard security measures. The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
Communication between Tales of Thread Ltd may be by post or email. By registering with Tales of Thread Ltd you are consenting for us to use your information in this way.
We use information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship, to keep you updated with products, information, events and offers from Tales of Thread Ltd. We may contact you about your account or feedback. We might also contact you about this Policy or our website Terms.
If you prefer not to be contacted by us, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request being removed from our mailing list.
These sites and children
Our sites and apps are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can email us. Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children's privacy on-line here: UK Council for Child Internet Safety (UKCCIS).
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Osborn. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Osborn or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
You can also write to us or call at: Tales of Thread Ltd. 36, Dalby Road, London, SW18 1AW