Pair our pink t-shirt with our iconic pineapple trousers.
- Cotton stretch T-shirt will keep its shape whatever the activity!
- Super soft organic cotton / silk blend trousers
- Hand printed
- All our products are machine washable
Delivery & Returns
UK - Delivery times and costs
The cost is £5 per delivery within the UK. Tales of Thread endeavours to have your order delivered to you within 3-5 working days. Please note Tales of Thread will not be held responsible for delays or unforeseen delivery issues.
International - Delivery times and costs
The cost is £18 per delivery. Delivery times vary depending on your location and size of package.
• Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. We aim to ship orders placed before 5pm GMT Monday to Saturday on the same day however cannot guarantee this.
• All orders are shipped from the UK so import duties or taxes may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information. If you don't pay the applicable duties and taxes and the item is returned to us, we will deduct any duties, taxes or fees incurred by us from your refund.
• Our courier partners may not be able to call you on arrival so please ensure that you provide a delivery address where the shipment can be received and signed for during business hours. If our courier is unable to get a signature, they may leave the parcel with a neighbour or in a place they deem to be safe. The courier will try to deliver your order three times and should leave a calling card at each attempt.
• We’re unable to deliver on public holidays so please allow an extra working day.
We want you to be happy 100% happy with your Tales of Thread purchase. If you need to return something please:
• Return items within 14 days: Return your order within 14 days of the shipment date. We cannot accept returns beyond this time frame and will return them to you.
• Return items in the condition you received them: All items need to be returned unworn, unwashed and undamaged. All returns will be inspected upon receipt and any item in unsuitable condition will be sent back to you. We're unable to accept returns on eye masks for hygiene reasons unless packaging remains sealed.
• Keep the tags on: All Tales of Thread items have a tag attached. This tag must be kept on if you want to return the item. If you return an item without the original tag attached, the return will be sent back to you.
• Please note that monogrammed items can not be returned.
• Please make sure to always include a delivery note with your return so we can identify it easily. If you didn't receive or have misplaced your delivery note please contact us
You may use any delivery service you wish, but please retain a proof of postage receipt until you’ve been credited for your return. Tales of Thread London is not responsible for items lost in transit.
Return address: Tales of Thread, 36, Dalby Road, London, SW18 1AW, United Kingdom
Once your return has arrived back at Tales of Thread, it will be processed within 5 working days. We’ll send you an email to confirm when we’ve processed your return. If you paid by card, the funds should reach your account within 4 days of the refund being processed.
From outside the EU
• Clearly state on any documentation if shipping from outside of the EU (both internally and externally), "return with tax/import duty".